XSPOC Client Help
This window allows the user to post or check events that took place on a specific day.
- Opens a new note description line.
- Refreshes the current page of wellnotes.
- Events: Changes what the user's note type is displaying.
- All: A note that could apply to any or all of the event types.
- Alarm: A note that something unusual is going on with a particular reading.
- Comment: A general note that is simply for informative purposes
- Param Change A note describing a parameter change in the POC.
- Status Change A note describing a change in the well's status.
- Note Listings
- Description: Tells what the note is regarding.
- Date: After a description is entered, date can be altered w/ this button.
- Type: User can change the type of note after a description is entered. (See Events above)