Theta Newsletter - February 2002
NEWSLETTER - FEBRUARY 2002
- New Rod Grades added to RODSTAR, RODDIAG, and
- At the request of Weatherford Artificial Lift, we added the following Axelson
rod grades to the list of rod grades in the software...
- Lufkin Conventional Pumping Unit data Update
- Lufkin Conventional unit (C-912D-365-192) stroke lengths shown in the latest
Lufkin catalog of 192, 170, 147 and 124” did not agree with what RODSTAR
was showing (192, 165, 139, 113) for this unit.
- XSPOC Internet Service Now Available
- Theta Enterprises is now offering a new Internet-based XSPOC service. This
new service allows you to connect rod pump controllers to an Internet server
and then access and control your wells via the Internet.
- New XSPOC Features
- A number of new features have been added to XSPOC since the last newsletter.
- Upcoming Rod Pumping Optimization Schools for 2002
- Announcing School dates and locations.