Theta Newsletter - March 1998
DYNOSTAR will be the first program from Theta to be released in a 32-bit version
DYNOSTAR version 1.2 is the first 32-bit version of our software to be close to completion. Actually, the program is now being beta tested and is expected to be released soon.
The new DYNOSTAR has new capabilities that include:
- Simulation mode: This allows you to "take measurements" from a virtual well and learn how to use DYNOSTAR without having to hook up the equipment to a real well.
- The ability to print only the measurement session you are looking at by default.
- You can give well files long names.
- You can drag a DYNOSTAR file to a printer shortcut on your desktop and it will print.
- All other features that are typical of 32 bit software.