We recently field-tested our new T1 Dynamometer system. The field test went very well and the equipment performed flawlessly. As a result of this field test we discovered and fixed a few software bugs in DYNOSTAR. We also tested the load cell and position transducers in a laboratory with impressive results.
In the field test the option to keep all the equipment together proved very convenient. The way this works is as follows:
This keeps all the equipment off the ground, which keeps them clean. Also, having to deal with a single cable that connects the system to the computer is very convenient.